Parakeets are fun, beautiful birds - and they love to play! Here are a few toys that will help keep your parakeet happy and entertained.
- Swings - Your pet will love sitting on a swing in their cage. They are a great way to provide your pet with amusement.
- Bells - Your pet will love the sound that bells make in their cage!
- Knots and Blocks - Birds love to chew on different sized knots and blocks in their cage.
- Interacting with You! - The best toy you can give your pet is your attention. Keep your bird company, read them a story, or take them out of the cage to play for a bit.
- Fun Perches and ladders - Adding a variety or perches to your pet's cage is a great way to keep them interested and interested. Rearrange the perches every once in a while. Your pet will enjoy the different locations, textures and sizes of the perches.
Providing your parakeet with plenty of toys will help you develop a strong relationship with them that will last for years to come. With activity and entertainment, they will live a happy and healthy life in your home. Visit our Mineola store or give us a call to learn more about what bird supplies we have in stock for your pet.
You can also follow us on social media for more parrot, exotic bird, and fish care tips & tricks!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel